Do you have a good idea, and want to turn it into your own start-up? Do you want to start your own company, and are looking for partners with the right idea?
The OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts has competent contacts who can help guide you through the process. To help you move from an initial idea to your own start-up, you need a well-developed business concept and competent partners; meeting with experts and thorough research can also help you on your way.
Come talk to an entrepreneurial consultant if you need information or an advising meeting. Entrepreneurial consultants are available to all research associates, employees, and professors.
The knOWLedgeCUBE at the Innovation Campus Lemgo of the OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts offers you an open and creative atmosphere with services for students, entrepreneurs and companies.
- Facilities and technical infrastructure: Laboratories, development systems, workshops, office space
- Integrated into the effective network of the OWL entrepreneurship ecosystem: Mentors and partners, distribution channels
- Initial advising on your business idea
- Support in further developing your idea
- Support and help with funding applications, scholarships or investor pitches
- Founder's pub: Discussion in a relaxed atmosphere
- Contacts in entrepreneurship projects