There are no tuition fees at the Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences and Arts, but there are semester dues that you have to pay for enrollment or re-registration.
The semester dues are made up of the following components:
- Contribution to the student body: 18 Euro
- Semester ticket: 215 Euro
- Contribution to the Association for Student Affairs: 91 Euro
= 324 Euro
The Enrollment Office will check for receipt of payment of the semester dues at the time of enrollment.
You will receive more information about this when you apply. Under certain conditions you can be exempted from the semester dues. For other offices, please prove that you have paid the semester dues by presenting your bank statement. The Enrollment Office is not in a position to issue such certificates.
If you wish to continue your studies at the Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences and Arts after the end of a semester, you must re-register for the following semester within a deadline set by the Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences and Arts. Re-registration takes place solely by paying the semester dues on time.
You will receive a re-registration request via e-mail to your university e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), which can be accessed through the university's webmail service.
If you have any problems, please contact the Enrollment Office at: immatrikulationsamt(at)th-owl.de
Re-registration for the summer semester 2023: until 10th January 2023
Please transfer the amount of 324 €.
Payee: TECHNISCHE HOCHSCHULE OSTWESTFALEN-LIPPE
Bank: LANDESBANK HESSEN-THÜRINGEN
IBAN: DE 44 3005 0000 0000 0624 30
Note to payee: R<Student ID Number>(without spaces)
If your re-registration for the following semester has not taken place despite payment of the semester due, this can have various causes:
- You have transferred an incorrect amount
- You have indicated an incorrect reason for payment during the transfer, so that your payment could not be assigned (please show the original bank statement at the Enrollment Office)
- The semester due was transferred late, i.e. after the re-registration deadline and without the late fee of € 10 due in this case
- A digital registration certificate from a health insurance company is missing
- You have not yet proven a basic or specialist internship at the Enrollment Office
- You have been enrolled in a course of study under certain conditions and you have not yet submitted the fulfilment of the requirements to the Enrollment Office
- You have successfully completed your studies in the current semester and can no longer be re-registered for the same degree programme
With the NRW semester ticket, students of the OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts are entitled to use buses and trains all over the federal state of Northrhine-Westphalia.
All information concerning the CampusCard (KISOWL), i.e. the student ID card at the Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences and Arts, can be found in a separate documentation.