It all starts with an idea – and then what?
In the Entrepreneurship degree program, you will take the next step, pursue your idea, and become a maker! Regional support by global players will help you expand your understanding of entrepreneurship, in particular of product and business model development, so you can use that knowledge to help you complete your own project. You will not only learn academic methods and how to apply them in theory and in practice – you will also develop and design methods independently based on your own project while you implement them. Social competence and future skills are also important tools for helping you turn your idea into action. This degree program is based on innovative teaching formats, and includes both in-person and online instruction.
Graduates from the Applied Entrepreneurship degree program will have
- Expertise on entrepreneurship and iterative product development, and the ability to independently expand this knowledge and apply it to new situations
- An understanding of academic methods and how to apply them to entrepreneurship theory and practice (methodological expertise), as well as the ability to independently develop academic methods, design methodology from the ground up, and apply methods in theory and practice on their own
- Social skills, in particular communication skills, the ability to work in a group and make professional customer contacts
- Future skills, with a particular emphasis on moderation and presentation technology as well as mediation expertise
- Self-competence and management expertise, as well as the ability to act independently through equal cooperation with decision-makers outside of your discipline
- Linguistic and intercultural competence
Bachelor's degree from one of a variety of different fields (engineering, natural sciences, social sciences, business administration, creative sciences)
- Applicants from Germany and EU countries: 15.04. to 15.08.
- Applicants from non-EU countries: 15.04. to 15.07.
Topics: Current: New study courses, Engineering sciences, Technologie, Economy, Management, Start a new business
Duration: 4 semester
Foreign semester: Optional
Credit points: 120 ECTS
Department: Institut für Wissenschaftsdialog
Mode of study:
Cooperative study : Not a cooperative study
Course language: German/English
Central Student Advisory Service
Acquin (Akkreditierungsverfahren läuft)