Everyone is different – that’s why the OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts offers individual advising and support for students and prospective students with mobility, visual or hearing impairments, chronic mental or physical illnesses, and learning disabilities. We look for the best possible solution for each individual situation, working alongside employees from technology, administration and teaching.
We offer you help before, during, and after your degree program.
These are just some of the questions we can help you answer:
- Can I complete a degree program at the OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
- Where are accessible residences located?
- What is the best way to organize my degree program?
- What kind of financial support is available?
- Who can help me defer or extend my examinations?
- Where can I get specific kinds of assistance?
This page provides information about studying in Germany to students with disabilities, alongside useful links in English.
As a university student with a disability or chronic illness, you may request special accommodations.
Comprehensive information is available in the special accommodations notices.
Please note that you should describe your personal situation as thoroughly as possible in the enclosed documents, so that a third party is able to clearly understand your request based on the documents you submit. Complete the request form Verifying documents template and send your documentation via mail by July 15th to the OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts Admissions Office.
Technische Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe