Exam administration includes all examination offices for all departments at the OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
Employees in the examination offices handle the following concerns:
- Information on all formal examination requirements
- Crediting examination performance (previous examinations) for students who are changing their degree program or campus, or if examination regulations change
- Registering and canceling registrations (in exceptional cases or if this cannot be completed via QIS)
- Certificates and examination withdrawals
- Announcing exam dates
- Certificates, documents, diploma supplements, transcripts of records, grade overviews, BAföG certifications, “Engineer professional designation” certifications, etc.
- Second copies of documents
- Hardship case applications
If you have exam-related questions, for instance if you would like to register for an exam or cancel your reg‑istration, or for approvals or doctor's notes, please contact the responsible contact person in your department:
- Detmold School of Architecture and Interior Architecture
- Media Production
- Civil Engineering
- Life Science Technologies
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
- Production and Wood Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Applied Computer Science
- Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning
- Business Administration and Economics
You can also complete a variety of tasks related to examinations online. In our online examination administration area, you can:
- Register for exams
- Cancel an exam registration
- View an overview of your exam registrations or cancellations
- Access your performance record
Note: You must have a valid university certificate to access the online examination administration portal. Here, you can check whether you have a valid university certificate.
If you receive an error message, you can get help here.
Detailed information is available in the Online examination administration user description and here.