The Management Office of the Executive Board coordinates and supports the work in the central bodies of the TH OWL (University Council, Executive Board, Senate, University Election Convention).
Head of the staff unit
The Board Staff Unit for University Development and Digitization has the following tasks:
- Supporting the executive board in strategic issues and decisions
- Development and monitoring of the University Development Plan
- Academic reporting | Supervision of the TH OWL´s Figures Report
- Preparation of evaluations and statistics for departments, the executive board, the administration and external agencies
- Internal coordination and consulting for the implementation of the e-government law and the online access law at the TH OWL
- Introduction and further development of process management (internal link)
- Support and coordination of university projects (internal link)
- Project coordination of the introduction of the campus management system HISinOne(internal link)
- Project coordination of the introduction of a risik management system
Strategic University Development | Head of the Board Staff Unit
E-Government- und Coordination Online Access Law | Project and Process Management | Deputy Head of the Board Staff Unit
Academic Reporting | University Statistics
Please send data requests to hochschulstatistik(at)th-owl.de
Project Campus Management System
Project and Process Management
The Research and Transfer Center (FTZ) is the central service point for the promotion of research and transfer at the TH OWL.
Head of the staff unit
Deputy Head of the staff unit
The Legal Office deals with the legal affairs of the university that go beyond the routine application of the law. This includes the negotiation and examination of contracts, support in drafting university regulations and representation before the courts.
It supports all organizational units of the university, especially its central bodies (e.g. Executive Board, Senate), the departments and academic institutions as well as committees and the administration of the university.
- Please address your questions to the Legal Office to justiziariat(at)th-owl.de or +49 5261 702 2545
- Matters in the field of research and transfer, as well as in the area of intellectual property rights, patents and exploitation, are handled directly by the Research and Transfer Center.
- Personnel law matters are initially handled by the Personnel and Organization Department.
- If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact the TH OWL's data protection officer.