- –Wege ins Ausland
- –Studium im Ausland
- Ins Ausland mit Erasmus+
- Ins Ausland als Freemover
- Anerkennung von Leistungen
- –Praktikum im Ausland+
- –Forschung & Lehre im Ausland+
- Sprachen Lernen
- Termine und Beratung
- –Studium im Ausland
- –Internationale Studierende
- –Studium und Bewerbung+
- Incoming Staff
- Wohnen & Leben
Message from President Prof. Dr. Krahl
We have weeks behind us that we could not have imagined. The TH OWL has adapted extremely quickly to the corona circumstances in teaching, research and administration and we are on the right track to make this semester fully-fledged, but also very different from all previous semesters.
This would not have been possible if you had not also contributed to your flexibility and above all your willingness to act thoughtfully and creatively. My praise and thanks to all of you!
Today I would like to inform you about how things will continue in the coming weeks: The TH OWL will remain in dual operation until at least June 7th, 2020.
What does that mean for you?
· All courses will only take place digitally and not in person until June 7th, 2020.
· Student work areas, seminar rooms and lecture halls remain closed. The entire university is not available as a learning location for individuals or for student groups.
· Final theses in the laboratories of the TH OWL can be carried out in consultation with the dean under strict safety conditions in individual cases. This primarily concerns work that has already started.
· The library remains closed to the public: You can request the required literature at support (at) th-owl.de, and the literature will be sent to you. We will inform you as soon as there are possibilities to make the library accessible again.
· TH OWL strives to be able to offer you urgently required exams in the week from May 25-29, 2020. A concept is currently being developed and coordinated with the authorities. In addition, you can be offered alternative exam formats for some exams - not all. You can find out more about your specialist areas. Therefore, please visit the department pages regularly and be patient for a few more days.
The aim of all measures is to suppress the virus and not life! Let us continue to shape the current semester so that our cooperation is characterized by care and mindfulness.
With this in mind, best regards and stay healthy.